View Single Post
Old
10-16-2012, 11:14 AM
tujague

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafer 21 View Post
high 50s and into the 60s is good for a 17 yo and youre looking for around 30 for 16 yos. I think your guys are probably going to be pretty good.
None of my 17yos have ever cracked 60 in the YS. I currently have 4 showing ?52, 3 showing ?54, 2 showing ?57 and 1 showing ?59. I'll bet they're all ****.

And the ?98/?64 16yo is still maxed out at ?29. He's **** too.

By "****", I mean not good enough to get any playing time, and not good enough to bring in big money. And they'll have 45 Strength.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Forumwalker View Post
I've been playing on nothing but low this season, and dropped out of the top eight for the first time on Thursday, I think? It was around the time I dropped my big sniper, Bernstein, out of the lineup. I may just stop looking for players on the market for this season and pick up where I left off early next season. I've got three players when I needed four and there are some train & sells that can take the one position in the lineup until next season.
I've been using Normal in big games, but switching to Low to get a TS boost heading into the WL. I'm going to stick with Low, but I might up the win bonus and hope to steal a few like I did vs smetana

tujague is offline   Reply With Quote