Old
05-12-2006, 03:00 PM
Ex Storm
Dig out your soul...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrHockeyFan
You want to talk deflection

"the little jab by Downie" not as bad as Belan's hits. Is that consistent with this claim:
Why can't a little jab, that occurs quite frequently, still be wrong? I don't understand that logic. Slashing, hooking, roughing etc. happen all the time, but they're not too serious and they're also against the rules. So what's the difference?

There is a difference between what I was deflecting towards, and what you were deflecting towards. I repeat, this is the Knights vs. Petes thread. You made some claims about Downie, I made some claims about Hunter. That seems to be on topic to me! What isn't on topic is going on about something a coach of an entirely different team said over a year ago, that I'm sure you were witness to because you obviously know exactly what words were said.

The point was, stay on topic. As I said, if you want to ***** and moan about something completely irrelevant to this topic, create a new one!

Shoot back at me all you want, but this discussion has nothing to do with the Guelph Storm. Just because they are my favourite team in the OHL, it doesn't mean I'm somehow "not allowed" to discuss other teams in the league, nor does it make me hypocritical to discuss certain issues within their proper context. It's not hypocritical of me to make comments about Dale Hunter because I'm not Dave Barr anyway! Was I the one who said "go break someone's wrist"? Absolutely not. I discussed that issue a year ago when it was relevant. I am now discussing the current issue of Dale Hunter's behaviour. Talking about Dale Hunter does not make me a hypocrite, no matter how many times you say it.

Speaking of behaviour, what happened with Schrempy last night? I'd like to hear you try to defend him this time.

And what is this **** about his mother? Did you just make something up to try to make me look bad?