View Single Post
Old
10-16-2012, 07:35 PM
FreshNsoClean
Skater turned Goalie

vCash: 500
Yeah took today off from the ice after 3 days straight of my first times playing goalie. Need to rest the left arm, can't fully extend it after a couple stingers and ton of bruising. Just did some sprints down at the park. Watched probably 50 videos and trying to find another clinic this weekend. I want some 1 on 1. I'm thinking of the Rob Stauber (goalcrease.com) or http://www.prohybridtraining.com . Little spendy but I don't care. I want to be the best I can be and learn the right way, not develop bad habits.

I should have videos soon. I've been bugging the guys from the past weekends clinic to post them on youtube. They just haven't uploaded yet. Hopefully it will be soon. I have family and friends waiting too.

Still a no go on goaliestore.com. I've sent so many emails to so many people asking someone to figure it out. Nobody cares & whomever is running it should give it up to someone else. Registration confirmation is broken there. Period. Anyone new the past 2+ weeks can only lurk. I'd be posting like crazy but it's ok. I still have you guys.

FreshNsoClean is offline   Reply With Quote