View Single Post
Old
10-16-2012, 11:12 PM
Timbo Slice
Tank Nation

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by barcs View Post
Luke Adam is really bad, like really really bad. I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that he probably needs to be sent to the E for a month or so to get back to basics. The AHL game is over his head right now.
Early in the 3rd period my friend turned to me and said, "What happened to Luke Adam from the first 20 games last season?"

Good question. He's just..... awful. Terrible. Looks out of his league in the minors right now. It's disturbing.

Anyway, rough loss tonight. They played with some hustle, I thought, but didn't generate any second chances. Their passes were unbelievably sloppy. The team has no chemistry whatsoever. Talented, for sure, but no execution at all.

Still was a fun game though, just seeing all the future stars. At one point the Sens had B-Jad, Silvferberg, Cowen, and Wiercoch on the ice. I said, "In 3 years, we're going to hate every single player on the ice right now."

McNabb, Foligno, Sundher, Adam, Hodgson, Pysyk, Brennan, Girgs, etc. Awesome to see the future on the ice.

Timbo Slice is offline   Reply With Quote