View Single Post
Old
10-17-2012, 08:05 AM
crabcz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagrgodr View Post
I have been trying to find a place to buy a Jagr Kladno jersey since he bought the team and announced the new logo/design but its really really hard to find a czech site that translates to english, let alone ship here.

I never thought to check ebay. I recently looked at a czech website and saw that jersey, it is a printed version of the real one which is sold at high price. From Czech to USD, that jersey costs $65 on the website. The authentic one was double the price, around $130. I really really need to get one of these jerseys! I wish there was a place to buy them besides ebay!
I can get one for you from the official fanshop.
http://www.hokejfanshopkladno.cz/ind...010000&lang=en

There is a MATCH jersey ($117), AUTHENTIC ($67) and FANS ($50). Shipping to my place is $7 and then $22 to USA (insured). I can send you a money request through Paypal. You can tip me whatever you want.

EDIT:
There might be some bank fees (USD to CZK) and Paypal fees.

EDIT2:
For some reason it's cheaper when you change the currency to USD. MATCH jersey ($106), AUTHENTIC ($60) and FANS ($45) + $6 shipping. You could just buy it and ship it to my address. Then it's just $22 to your US address.

Last edited by crabcz: 10-17-2012 at 08:49 AM.
crabcz is offline   Reply With Quote