View Single Post
Old
10-17-2012, 07:58 AM
Xspyrit

vCash: 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsquanch View Post
Great job

Borowiecki is way too high imo, and I'd have Pageau higher (just after Prince), but really those are the only complaints I have with how the list turned out.

I just have a feeling Borowiecki will end up playing out a lot like Bass did, where the organization and fans love him, but in the end he just isnt good enough to ever crack the NHL roster. I hope Im wrong though
Ya, should have around #12 IMO

I don't think his career will look like Bass though, unless he gets several injuries that makes miss the turning points of his career and let the depht surpass him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftwinglocker View Post
Take a look at the video clip up above and tell me that there is a more complete "D" man with the Sens/BSens (good hands, great passer, tough as nails, fights, great on the PK, can QB a PP if you need him to).
With the Sens? Karlsson? Cowen? Gonchar? Phillips? Methot? Lundin?

Not sure if I understood what you meant...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrePetersson View Post
I still think he could develop into a Rob Niedermayer type player. Those type of hockey players are still valuable depth to teams trying to win playoff games.
Well he's got a long way to go before he reaches that level... At least Rob was scoring a bit in junior... (Edit : I think I need to mention that I'm not only basing myself on Culek's stats)

I could be wrong of course but my gut feeling about Culek's chances is very low. In guys ranked lower, I have much more faith in DD's chances or even Ryan Dzingel

Xspyrit is offline   Reply With Quote