View Single Post
Old
10-17-2012, 03:08 PM
WildcatMapleLeafs28

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemQ View Post
i agree with how they treat players in general. but this kid was way, way over rated from the start. Neil Hodge wrote everywhere/everytime he had a chance that this kid was first round material, if not for the fact that he was leaning towards college. Ask all the Q scouts and not one will tell you Malone was leaning towards college. Agree on your timeline, unfortunately, no room for him to play....they've paid big money/picks/prospects to get all the players they now have. they have to play them.

the wildcats have one shot this year....after this year, they are in for a tough 3-4yrs.
Obviously in Junior hockey a "go for it" season is usually followed by rebuilding for a season or 2. That's the life cycle of the CHL. I expect Moncton to have 2 mediocore seasons before making another push or before their among top teams again. However, I don't believe we will be a last place team either. As for next season , Moncton does have a nucleus of players returning thus far. We will be light up front ironically but have 4 or 5 returning dmen and a returning starting goaltender. As of now this is what they'll have returning:

Goaltenders:

Alex Dubeau
Spencer Tremblay

Defence:

Roussy
Wood
Sweeney
Primeau

Forwards:

Lalonde
Johnston
Haas
Tremaine
Penny
Johnson
Hodge
Barbashev

*And 3 of the following overagers (Deruelle, Veilleux , Emond, Racine, Melindy)

Prospects(promising)

Gab Gagne
Tanner McCabe
Liam Hynes
Connor Garland
Alexander Mann
Zachary Beaudoin
Mark Simpson
Brett Arthur
Alex Bradley
Josh Pugsley

WildcatMapleLeafs28 is offline   Reply With Quote