View Single Post
Old
10-17-2012, 06:20 PM
cishockeyfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock Mens Hockey View Post
Brock University

Brock University (2-0) has got off to a great start this year and looks to continue their winning ways this week with back-to-back-to-back games this week with York, Windsor, and Cornell.
Brock beat Guelph 3-2 in OT in a hard fought battle to claim their first win of the season. On a short 2 days rest Brock hosted Guelph this time beating them in a convincing 5-2 win with over 700+ fans in attendance.
If Brock can string together a couple big wins this week it should be sure in get them some votes and move them up the CIS rankings.

EXTRA
CHECK OUT COACH MURRAY NYSTROM INTERVIEW:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLTNwavRGgo
Hmmm speaking of Murray Nystrom, any UNB fan out there ever wonder what would have happen if Murray Nystrom took the UNB Varsity Reds Job, actually I should say kept the job, he accepted the position and came to Fredericton only to have a change of heart right away and return to Ontario, before UNB went to their backup plan at that time unknown to Fredericton Gardiner MacDougall

I really don't think they would have had the success they've had in the 2000's if not for Gardiner getting the program going like he has, its not just the Varsity Hockey team either the whole thing, Vreds Prospects etc etc.

Ever wonder if Murray Nystrom wonders what could have been? He really hasn't done anything in Brock one year they are decent next year not so great, one Nationals appearance and I think they got slammed by both UNB and Saskatchewan

cishockeyfan is offline   Reply With Quote