Thread: Speculation: Winnipeg Jets 2013 Draft Talk
View Single Post
Old
10-17-2012, 08:51 PM
Holden Caulfield
The Eternal Skeptic

vCash: 500
Craig Button is an idiot. This is not so terrible (maybe he is not feeling the pressure make RANDOM changes just for the sake of change due to lockout) but I trust Kyle freaking Woodlief more than this guy, and that's saying something (Woodlief and Redline are damn near as bad as Button, bunch of morons). Both make random changes to get headlines. Look at how high/low I rank this player! Yay sales/hits on internet. They are the Gary Lawless of the scouting community.

EDIT: For clarity, it's not because he disagrees with me. Most scouting services do. It's the fact he places players waaay waaay too high or low simply for hits, picking favourites at random every year then emphasizing them regardless of play.

As more and more of the scouting community is seeing MacKinnon gain on Jones, he goes and rank Jones ahead. Watch him have MacKinnon fall throughout the year as well, just for hits.

IMO, Jones is slipping to 3 right now, I have been a Barkov fan dating back to last year, and he is playing absolutely great for Tappara right now.

Last edited by Holden Caulfield: 10-18-2012 at 12:13 AM.