View Single Post
Old
10-18-2012, 03:29 PM
hexy17

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by seventieslord View Post

I wouldn’t pay a profit organization for stats. But SIHR is a class organization; all funds collected cover operating costs and promotion of hockey history – a good example would be the compelling package they put together and submitted to the HHOF to attempt to have James Creighton inducted as a builder, as well as the headstone they purchased for his previously tattered grave.

and quality-wise, it's the best stats database out there. as far as the nhl goes, it's no different from hockey-reference or hockeydb, where you can click from player to team to league seamlessly, but on this database you can do it for all players, teams, and leagues, not just NHL. in that regard it is even far more user-friendly than hockeydb. And no popups.
That's ok I guess. I do doubt that they have a complete list of players with GHHTs like the other guy is saying though, probably just the top 5 that was published in that hockey news article, which by the way is not accurate at all. Tocchet has 18 not 15 and Sutter has 17 not 12, either they did not count the playoffs or are confused as to what a GHHT is. Or they simply did not look at every game.

hexy17 is offline   Reply With Quote