Old
10-18-2012, 02:50 PM
BlueShirts88
Section 208 Row 15

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BlueShirts88
Quote:
Originally Posted by J17 Vs Proclamation View Post
I believe the only option during my visit is the Jets/Dolphin game on Sunday 28th, i was inquiring into A) The best site or avenue for purchasing tickets (and relatively cheap tickets, all i wish to do is drink beer and be obnoxious ) B) How far the stadium is from relative central NY. Wiki says the stadium is East Rutherford. I know NJ is close, but not sure how close. How easy/fast is it to get there.

Hopefully i have not stumbled into the Giants fan base (although the stadium is the same i guess)!
The best site is either Stubhub or NFL Ticket Exchange. You can probably get upper deck tickets for cheap (although beware, the upper deck at MetLife Stadium is really high, especially if your used to hockey).

MetLife Stadium is located about 10-15 minutes outside of Midtown Manhattan. You can take the PATH (from the WTC) or the NJ Transit (From Penn Station to Secaucus Junction, and then to the Meadowlands).

As far as Giant fans go, the city is pretty much split 50-50. But they play in separate conferences, so they don't hate each other as much as a Rangers/Islander rivalry would. But yes they do play in the same stadium so you are likely to run into Giant fans at a Jet game (and vice versa).

Have fun!