View Single Post
Old
10-18-2012, 03:02 PM
Coolburn

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Coolburn Send a message via MSN to Coolburn Send a message via Yahoo to Coolburn
Quote:
Originally Posted by pb1300 View Post
I think Bowe is going to be the Fins main objective this offseason Coolburn. There are rumblings about them going after him now, but it looks like it is something that could really happen. Bowe is from Miami, and he has made it clear that he would love to play for the Fins. While he does have a good case of the dropsies, he would easily be our best wideout. If they do try and make a move for him now, I hope they dont go higher than a 2nd or 3rd.
Yeah that seems to be the consensus for a while now. I hope they dont become desparate and trade more than a 3rd for him since we probably would have an inside track on getting him next spring/summer as a free agent. We're not gonna be a Super Bowl team this yr so I dont think it makes much sense to trade for him now. We could use our 1st on a CB, I think we should still use a 2nd on a WR (even if we would get Bowe) and the other 2nd on probably OLine. In the 3rd, we can probably look for a TE and a LB with those 2 picks in that round if you ask me. That obviously would give us a lot of optimism for the near future.

Coolburn is offline   Reply With Quote