View Single Post
Old
10-18-2012, 04:44 PM
Ugene Malkin
Bück Dich Baby!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGuins8711 View Post
I see this as Fehr getting into Bettman's head and stalling for time to get closer to the Oct 25th deadline. There'll be a lot more pressure on Bettman by then, than if they started negotiating today.

If there aren't any reasonable negotiations by Oct 25th. Then **** Fehr and all the ****ing players.
Really, Bettman only needs to wait it out until then, the pressure is still on the NHLPA and the players. Full season or bust I'd say. Lock them out for as long as it takes. The players still lose 100% of their salary for time off.

If it were me, and the NHLPA & players came back crawling giving everything the league is asking for with half a season left, I'd agree but still lock them out for the remainder of the season and then tell them see you next year.

Pretty much stupidity not trying to negotiate within the terms given this time by the league. It covered everything they asked for with some tweaking.

This is for the players and Mr. Fehr.

UP....YOURS....!

I'm really not gonna support anything that gives them another dime. I'm for the crest on the front of the jersey, they might as well not even put names on the back because, I don't give a crap. Next jersey will be nameless.

That's it, final, done, kaput!

First game back should be with signs reading "to players" and then the middle finger underneath. Anyone going after autos or meet and greets should be ashamed of themselves for padding their greedy pockets.

No seriously "**** you", players.