View Single Post
Old
10-18-2012, 07:18 PM
hotpaws

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Slick View Post
Hey, I am agreeing with you here. Burke needs to fill those holes you and I both mentioned. I tend to believe the rumors are true about there being a deal in place in principle for Loungo. I went to the Vancouver site and they are not denying it. so I hope thats one hole filled.

Most here say we have 2 holes. First line center and tender. But you and I both agree that we need a big a$$ed Shut down D man. Can Holzer be that? He is with the marlies and he is NHL ready, but not enough NHL experience in my opinion.

Realistically, we need to see that when these wholes are filled, our marlies will be much Different.

What about Ranger or Kotska. I have been watching those guys and they look great so far. Kotska is a rookie but was the AHL champs best D man. He is also a late bloomer because he did a full stint at college in the USA. He may be a diamond. I have yet to see him out of position from what I saw.

ps. BTW, Colborne has looked great.
We have more than 2 holes . We need a num 1 C/D/G as well as another shut down D and added grit/toughness throughout the lineup .

Kotsha a rookie ? He turns 27 in a few weeks and this is his 5th year in the minors .

hotpaws is online now   Reply With Quote