Old
05-13-2006, 12:21 PM
Teufelsdreck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason allison'fans
good read and good work

2000- totally agree.bust all the way

2001-look great so far( even im not sold on perezhogin)

2002-nothing to say

2003- very bad draft IMHO (specially when u see who was still available when we pick kots)

2004-we miss wolski..enough said

2005- too early..
Perezhogin has made it to the NHL and it's much too early to say he won't be a regular (and by that I don't mean a fourth-liner). He looked good initially on a line with Koivu and Kovalev, looked like a fish out of water with Ribeiro (toxic to his left wings all season long) and Kovalev, and formed an impressive up-tempo line with Plekanec and Zednik in the playoffs.

Let's see what happens with Kotsitsyn. Despite his disappointing seasons in the AHL he didn't look bad in his cameo appearance with the Habs. He seems to be a slow developer but he hasn't peaked yet.

I don't see a tremendous upside in Chipchura, who IMO doesn't seem to be suitable for the first or second line because he's neither a sniper nor a great skater. I, too, would have gone with Meszaros on draft day, and I didn't have to wait until this season to make up my mind about him.

I'll go against the grain and say I'm more optimistic about Price than I am about Latendresse. There's something fishy about his still being available with the 45th pick. I hope he acknowledges his shortcomings and works hard at honing his assets.