View Single Post
Old
10-18-2012, 11:01 PM
Whydidijoin*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faidh ar Rud Eigin View Post
You can call a chicken a duck as much as you want but deep down in your heart, you know it's a chicken, despite what ever logic you wish to tell yourself that the chicken is a duck.

Facts aren't, "You just gave me sources that prove me wrong but I'm going to say they prove me right anyway and see where that gets me". Or maybe they are to you. You haven't posted one fact, you've just ranted on about how terrible he was and about how everyone agree's with you except Carolina fans (Than called me a Carolina fan) and when I gave you posts that are clearly not from Carolina fan's you pretend they don't exist, you pretended like all those posts (Which are the majority on that topic in that thread) don't exist. There's stubborness then there's the dogmatic answers you're giving.
I have no idea what you are talking about with chicken and ducks, and run-on sentences. Facts are pretty hard to come by for a tournament where they barely keep track of stats, otherwise I would be posting more. I will just once again direct you to the threads you yourself posted, or suggest you go find a stream of the tournament you can re-watch.