View Single Post
Old
10-18-2012, 11:33 PM
dereksutton9

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by spits2timechamps View Post
Currently he is listed as our 7th defencemen on our roster I believe. He gets healthy scratched and swapped with either Bateman or Bowen. We currently have 2 players that I would consider Rookies (mcnaughton/Sandivo) that have taken a spot from him. He's soft defencively, his decision making is poor at best.. The only good thing he has is a good shot and it makes it through to the net. He'll be traded in a package this year since I'm sure Rychel wouldn't want to loose him for nothing considering what he paided for him..
Do you actually watch games??? Devlin not only plays a regular shift but he does it with Sieloff. He's easily in the top four. I don't recall him being healthy scratched at all this year.

Now if you want to say he's our 7th best defencemen on the roster, I wouldn't debate that too much. He battles but he always seems to take a silly penalty. Much like McNaughton, probably plays more than he should.

Tonight, McNaughton and Bateman rotated between 6th and 7th defensemen alternating shifts with Sandvido.

I do like the fact Sandvido gets solid playing time on the third pairing and even PK's too. Always plays within himself and likely to make the safe play rather than the spectacular one. I'm looking forward to seeing where he's at by the end of the year.

Last edited by dereksutton9: 10-18-2012 at 11:40 PM.