View Single Post
Old
10-19-2012, 07:32 AM
ClemQ

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatMapleLeafs28 View Post
Obviously in Junior hockey a "go for it" season is usually followed by rebuilding for a season or 2. That's the life cycle of the CHL. I expect Moncton to have 2 mediocore seasons before making another push or before their among top teams again. However, I don't believe we will be a last place team either. As for next season , Moncton does have a nucleus of players returning thus far. We will be light up front ironically but have 4 or 5 returning dmen and a returning starting goaltender. As of now this is what they'll have returning:

Goaltenders:

Alex Dubeau
Spencer Tremblay

Defence:

Roussy
Wood
Sweeney
Primeau

Forwards:

Lalonde
Johnston
Haas
Tremaine
Penny
Johnson
Hodge
Barbashev

*And 3 of the following overagers (Deruelle, Veilleux , Emond, Racine, Melindy)

Prospects(promising)

Gab Gagne
Tanner McCabe
Liam Hynes
Connor Garland
Alexander Mann
Zachary Beaudoin
Mark Simpson
Brett Arthur
Alex Bradley
Josh Pugsley

we'll see i guess. i dont wish them bad luck and harship. i guess it depends what your opinion of solid prospects is. if your idea of a good prospect is someone that will play major junior, then yes, all those players are good prospects. if your idea of a good prospect is someone for example that could be a top 2 dman, and top line forward. Sorry, but then we disagree on those players.

nonetheless, for all their sake (and yours! as a fan!) i hope they get it going soon!!! a game tonight against PEI is probably not the best thing they could have gotten, but i hope they figure it out!! they havent had any luck against PEI.

ClemQ is offline   Reply With Quote