Old
10-19-2012, 12:11 PM
Viqsi
carrying the flag

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by TasteofFlames View Post
It is if you're looking to make a ****-ton of cash. The Dallas Cowboys are the most valuable sports franchise in American history, worth over $2 billion (only one team on Earth is more valuable: Manchester United).
Yeah, but that's based on brand recognition and reputation, not on their stadium development tactics. I don't see how aping their scoreboard design would help.

Personally, I'd worry about the "small" screens on either end as being somewhat inaccessible to folks sitting in those sections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillmike View Post
I've only been to the new Cowboys stadium once. That place is a joke. More than half the crowd watches the f-ing scoreboard instead of the game. I hope Tampa doesn't ruin their stadium experience by playing the game above the actual real game.
Hey, it gets folks to keep buying stadium tickets instead of cable packages and HDTVs. That by itself arguably makes it a good business strategy for them.

Thanks, Howson, for cleaning up MacLean's toxic waste. Welcome, Kekalainen; let's get good things built!
Viqsi is offline   Reply With Quote