View Single Post
Old
05-13-2006, 04:03 PM
CharlieGirl
Get well soon Kimmo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasincanada
Honestly the knights will always have their haters no matter what they do. It's been like that for many years. Guys like trippy will always be around to ***** and moan no matter what happens. What it comes down to is 99 percent of us knights fans really don't care (outside of Jrhockey of course). It's little more than background noise and it seems like Hunter & co. feel the same way we do. All that matters to me is they are winners now. If more opposition fans were like you I might care how the knights win & lose but that's just not the case.

As far as i am concerned what Schremp did wrong was not firing the puck at the refs. I bet more than a few agree with me
You and I will have to agree to disagree - I don't honestly know whether I'd continue cheering for Kitchener if they brought in a Hunter-type coach. I have zero respect for the man (I do have respect for the job they did to build that team) and I'd be as disgusted with Schremp as a lot of London fans are. I think Schremp is a complete *******... a talented one, but still an *******.