View Single Post
Old
10-19-2012, 01:07 PM
Tigers1992

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vedder1haleneddiernr View Post
i concur scouting news is not the most reliable source at all whatsoever---a '98 #1? warren at #4? he has 5 points in 6 games this year playing up at u16?--brocco 1 dimetional never gets physical--donovan ott? big yes but not much overall talent at all--jake henderson #29? he had 1 point at the usa festival u15 over the summer---where is colin white and nolan aibel? 2 of the top forwards in usa --noah hanifin and casey fitzgerald defensemen--and dennis yan as well as strome are much too low on this totum pole--
Bolded are not eligible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBuck View Post
I think White,Hanifin and Fitzgerald are from Mass. they would be drafted in the Q, Might be wrong though.
You are correct.

Brandon Warren is not the type of player you can assess based on points. How is he away from the puck? How smart is he? Who is he playing with? Warren is a top 15 pick in the little that I have seen of him.

Lets not get to aggressive at putting down kid thou, sure they have areas to develop, but just because a kid goes pointless in a weekend tournament doesn't make him a bad prospect, hes 15.

TheScoutingNews has been outet many, many times for being what it is.