View Single Post
Old
10-19-2012, 05:07 PM
MoneyGuy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Yikes, whats wrong with this guy?

Its funnier still that he pulls this kind of crap in front of Wally Buono who won't tolerate it for long in any player. Mitchell is still only seeing the field due to his onfield value. Start to be a distraction of this magnitude and that goes away as well.

Not to be specific either, and a racist comment like this is deplorable regardless of the target, but to say something like this in a city that was founded by resolute hardworking chinese workers is stupid and ignorant as well.

How long before this meathead gets booed off the field by the home fans?

You almost wish we could bring back Normie Kwong for a playoff game..
Quote:
Originally Posted by joestevens29 View Post
I honestly question how some of these guys get dressed in the morning. Do they not realize what twitter is and how quick word spreads?
Clearly, Mitchell isn't terribly bright. For me, maybe the worst thing is to this day he still thinks what he did to Simeon Rottier was OK and, as he put it, "a football play." Sorry, jackass, it's not OK. Admit it and move on.

I know Rottier and he's been classy about it. He regrets his actions and has apologized, as well as forgiving Mitchell, a man who doesn't deserve forgiveness, in my books. It wouldn't surprise me if Mitchell has played his last game in the CFL. Buono is another classy guy, and he may cut bait with this moron.