View Single Post
Old
10-19-2012, 08:21 PM
Dean Ambrose
Just a little crazy

vCash: 133
*turns head and leaves, but stops on the top of the stage. Turns around and sits on the top of the stage*

"Now is the time the fun stops and this **** gets real right here! CS, you tell me to get a number and sit my ass down in the back of the line and that SheamusFan took notice of the best around here? Yeah, you're damn right SheamusFan took notice of the best around here... he took notice of the best ass kisser around here. There's nothing you're better at than I am other than kissing SheamusFan's ass. If you think for one second you're the World Champion and I'm not for any reason other than that, you're sadly mistaken, my misguided, misinformed, acquaintance.

No one in this company has the balls to stand up to SheamusFan. Everyone will go down and kiss his ass and that's why these people are the champions, and that's why these people have matches. Yet the only one that doesn't kiss ass around here, yet, is the most talented of anyone on this roster, doesn't have a match. Coincidence? I think not. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you're keeping that championship warm for me, CrimsonSkorpion. If I'm not going to be given a match, I'm just going to take a match.

SheamusFan can't help you any longer. You don't need to feign any disdain between each other, I'm not stupid. I see right through your ********. You're in cahoots. And that's why this company is going to be in for a rude awakening at Night to Remember. Your days as World Champion are numbered, boy."