View Single Post
Old
10-19-2012, 09:36 PM
M.C.G. 31

vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkorpion View Post
"So first we got someone stealing my lines, now we have another going through cosmetic surgery to LOOK like me? Listen here, CPrice, you can sit there and act like some vigilante that is the only man with balls to stand up to management, but you're sadly mistaken. I too have a problem with SF and have made it perfectly clear. Or do you have wax in your ears? You want a title shot? Once I'm done with ColePens and the two scrubs, the door is open to you. You want this belt, you come right for it. I don't back down from a fight, never have and never will."
*laughs*

I knew you it would fall like this. It's easy to push you around, isn't it? You fell right into my trap, and now you've left the door open for me to get a Championship match whenever I want now. I knew your ego is too big for your own good. See, you don't know what you're getting yourself into, CS. Your phony ******** may appease the crowd, they may love you and cherish you, but I don't. I hate you, CS. Hate is the only word I can find to describe how I feel about you. I hate everything about you, I hate who you are, I hate what you stand for, I hate your stupid entrance, I hate your stupid haircut, I hate your clothes, but most of all... I hate that you're the World Champion and I'm not. It makes me SICK. I really hope you walk out of Night to Remember with the World Championship, because CS, I want this fight. I want to be the next one to go against you for the World Championship, not in a wrestling match, no, in a HARDCORE MATCH. I want to make you bleed. I want you hear you scream in pain as I destroy you! After I'm done with you, CS, you wouldn't dare show your face around HFWF ever again. This is ALL MINE.