Thread: Prospect Info: 2012-13 Manchester Monarchs Thread
View Single Post
Old
10-20-2012, 01:08 AM
CTKingsFan
6/11/12 & 6/13/14

vCash: 500
Went to tonight's game. As someone else said, Monarchs I thought outplayed the Bruins tonight. I think they had twice as many shots on goal but they made some really bad turnovers and the Bruins capitalized on them and that was the game. Voynov and Loktionov tagged teamed up on stupidity on the 4th goal. Voynov got a delay of game when he just blatantly flipped the puck over the boards, then Loktionov really did a number. Had the puck in the Bruins zone but instead of just dumping it in further he decided to turn around and skate back into the neutral zone with the puck where he tried to spin around and shoot it into the b's zone only problem was he had 3 bruins on him and he threw it right into their skates, then attempted a diving stick check, which he completely missed on and that directly lead to the Bruins 4th and eventual game winning goal. Lotki knew it though. Dude looked like he wanted crawl in a whole and die... none the less they looked good other then that.

As for Pearson he played a good game tonight. Had two great scoring chances but I think he was squeezing the stick a little too tight. Probably nerves. Being his first game in front of the home crowd, but he looked good. I don't think he'll be sent down. Not really sure if anyone will be. With the Monarchs often playing 3 game in 2 and 1/2 days that kind of depth can be very useful in the AHL.

Although if anyone is sent down now that Dwight King is coming in. My bet is on Justin Johnson. Hasn't played in any games yet (regular season or pre-season)

Rich Clune won't be going anywhere. Plays a pretty good game. TONS of energy. Will fight anyone (had 2 fights tonight and goal!) and is a fan favorite.

Last edited by CTKingsFan: 10-20-2012 at 01:44 AM.