View Single Post
Old
10-20-2012, 12:08 AM
Ryan McDonut
McD for Captain

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
Oh boy, does that mean there's a right wing bias from some of you here?

Clarification: I don't like the extreme liberal bias on ****** either. I don't mind the liberal bias because it's liberal and I'm liberal. I mind it because it gets away from the "liberal" and gets into condemning for the sake of fun and /r/politics. Democratic or Republican, it's about principles and a campaign ideology that works and the President's ability to lead a country. I do however have a strong liberal bias and do oppose the Romney campaign because of what the campaign is.

Frankly, Republicans haven't been approaching politics and the country's issues with true Republican values are and the values from a few decades ago that worked in principle and in reality.

It would be nice to see a 2 parties that are both capable of running a country well and only differs in ideology and approach.
Rant over.
for the record im a big ron paul supporter. i dont like romney or obama but if i had to choose i would go with romney. the thing that bothers me on ****** is just that you go on r/politics and every link is just "romney lied about this" and "romney sucks" and they act like obama is perfect. it would disgust me if it was the other way around too though.