View Single Post
Old
10-20-2012, 01:49 AM
NewHabsEra*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uber Coca View Post
Hey,

I'm finding quite funny to see so much of Ron Hainsey on television during the lockout. He was one of my favorite prospects some years ago (Ron Hainsey was my nickname), but he never showed he could play in the NHL until getting claimed by Columbus in 2005.

It got me thinking how much we liked and overrated the prospects during those years (2002 - 2006). An other good example would be Duncan Milroy or Jozef Balej. Some did pretty well, but we mostly drafted poorly.

Flashback thread: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...ight=prospects

Which prospects did you overrate the most?
Ive some probs to see Hainsey's face as much in those negos as well.. The guy never showed any willingness to improve on his weakness when he was a Habs, I recall him complaining about the taxes of his future salary more than for a guy who showed any charactere to become a Pro.. Personally I cant stand his cocky face, a guy who never showed any respect to the org. or the vets playing for the Habs at that time, I recall Quintal almost skaking his head in interview when talking about Hainsey..

He is lucky to make so much money, trashers overpaid big time for that guy not good enough to handle a PP and too soft not reliable enough to play on your PK.. I wouldnt him back for free.

NewHabsEra* is offline   Reply With Quote