View Single Post
Old
10-20-2012, 01:13 AM
Fenway

vCash: 700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
This article won't go over well here. It makes Planet Earth (Ference) look like a bad guy all over again. He's pretty well liked around these parts.

I know talking religion is frowned apart here. However, I strongly believe Fehr is the anti-Christ.
Ference in 2009 should not have been an upfront person in this.

I don't know why Paul Kelly was fired. The scuttlebutt was that the players felt he was getting too cozy with Bettman. Kelly would have been saying for the past 2 years to the NHL 'How do we keep the peace?'.

The players hate Bettman more than the fans do. The reality is Bettman is a puppet and the the strings are being pulled out of East Aurora, New York.

Why Jacobs is a super hard liner makes no sense as empty seats don't buy hot dogs.

If I was Fehr I would go to the NHL and say ' Ok we will accept your proposal as is from Tuesday on one condition. Gary Bettman and Bill Daly must resign. I guarantee you that Jacobs would say fine.

Why does Jacobs have this hold? I have no clue.

Black Friday is the ultimate drop dead day. If that Rangers-Bruins game is lost, then the Winter Classic is gone as well and kiss the season goodbye.

A sidebar

Anybody who saw the Tigers celebration of going to the World Series has to be shocked at how frail Mike Illich looked. I would have my doubts he will be around in 2014 if the WC is delayed.

Fehr in effect gave the owners the middle finger salute yesterday. Jacobs won't forget that.