2012-13 Lockout Discussion Part V: The "Back to square one" Edition
View Single Post
10-20-2012, 10:50 AM
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Proposal 3: 50% split is an immediate 13% reduction. 13% of salaries is exempt of escrow. This part is guaranteed. The remaining 87% is subject to the 50% calculation of revenues.
Creative and fair. Players ask for 13% in escrow exempt salary.
So who is unreasonable and unwilling to compromise again?
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by DutchShamrock