View Single Post
Old
10-20-2012, 11:36 AM
Dutch Frost
Everything is Fine!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 Min Misconduct View Post
Oh well Yankees. We re-tool and try again next year.

Bigger question, what to do with A-rod?
Thankfully the Yankees are a professional organization and dont act on the whims of the fans. They will see what they have with Arod and see if he can handle the stress tests and physicals. I still say they keep him, because as a business man why wouldn't you? He is 53 Home runs away from 700 and after that point they will sell out every game in every stadium he plays in hoping to catch 701-702-703 etc... Barring any major injury he needs to average 25 home runs for the next 5 years to break Barry Bonds record. It can happen and it will happen.

That is why he will remain as a Yankee, I am an Arod fan and always will be. He has given us a world series title and 2 MVP seasons. I feel Girardi gave him a raw deal when the blame should fall on Robinson Cano, Nick Swisher (whom I have always hated) and Curtis Granderson.

In the end the 2012 season came down to this: they ran out of gas, they were battling neck and neck the whole month of September. They overcame injuries all season and clinched the division on the last day and played Baltimore who played us hard all season long. We went into Detroit like the Islanders went into Edmonton in 1984. Tired and Beaten up!

Dutch Frost is offline   Reply With Quote