View Single Post
Old
10-20-2012, 03:05 PM
Berserker*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kammy1221 View Post
If Stone or Prince are both playing in the top 6 this year, it's because Hoffman is injured/ the lockout ends. ()

I know I'm in the minority but I think Hoffman is the most NHL ready forward on the B-sens right now. I think Silf will turn out to be the best once they (Silf, Zbad, Hoff) all achieve there potential but I believe he needs more time in the A to develop chemistry with Z-bad. The hoff's been given more responsiblity and has accelled with it ever year. He looked great last year in his call up game to playing on the 4th line..rang one off the iron off of the rush against Calgary..wish we could've saw him up here more
Stone could push Petersson out of a top six spot. Actually that might happen within the next few games if Stone keeps performing well and Petersson keeps struggling.

In the AHL, Hoffman will always have a spot in the top six; he is clearly one of the best forwards on the ice every night. As an NHL player, I think he will end up as a third liner. That isn't to say that he won't be capable of playing top six minutes, I just think that he will be pushed down the roster based on the depth that the sens have. I see Hoffman ending up on the thrd line in a Foligno/Vermette kind of role.

Also I still believe that Stone and Zibanejad will end up being superior players to Silfverberg in the long run.

Berserker* is offline   Reply With Quote