View Single Post
Old
10-20-2012, 04:05 PM
Propane Nightmares
The Resist Stance

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheddabombs View Post
How are you guys getting demoted, honestly please let me know. I've been trying to get demoted for about 3 weeks into the season and I cant. Im a 70 overall goalie but somehow the starter for the Flames. I want to go back to the Ice Dogs for another year just to get a better overall and everything but they wont send me down!!!

I've played like absolute ****, I've requested to be traded multiple times and nothing! After I request to be traded the GM says "Enjoy your demotion", and it appears if I get sent down... but not really. After a couple days of simming Im back up with the Flames. I'd never thought I'd complain about this but it's ridiculous. Also before the season started the GM said I would be sent back down to the Ice Dogs and better luck making the team next year, yet I was starting opening night.

I didnt post a win in the pre-season, my regular season numbers havent been good and yet they keep me up. I know Kipper is gone but **** I'm 70 overall, Im not an NHL ready goalie.
This is obviously a bug in the goalie be a pro mode. In pre season they tell you that you are being sent down but they never actually send you down.

Propane Nightmares is offline   Reply With Quote