View Single Post
Old
10-20-2012, 11:30 PM
Revo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatMapleLeafs28 View Post
I don't really understand the top paragraph/argument ... Unless your suggesting they're just underachieving and will pick things up like I mentioned. As far as Quebec having 13 "new faces" , good for them. Not all teams are the same, different coaching , styles, systems etc....
I do believe they will pick things up at least to some extent... but I also feel there's too much emphasis put on the «building chemistry» argument. A talented and mature team can't have «chemistry» as the most prominent excuse for playing a point over 0.400, in my opinion it is way too heavy of an underachievement to be put on that account 2 months after the camps started. If the chemistry isn't at least decent by now (and if it is the cause of the slow start), lack of time may not be the problem, and more time may not be the solution.

@HalifaxDucks: You don't have to tell me the differences, I know them, my point merely was that it is incorrect to say other teams have 3 to 6 newcomers. I'm sure I could have found other teams with more new faces that have important roles, it was just easier to talk of what I'm closer of.

Revo is offline   Reply With Quote