Thread: Prospect Info: Sharks Prospect Info/Discussion 6.0
View Single Post
Old
10-21-2012, 12:28 AM
RJQuack

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJuxtaposer View Post
I worry that KA's offense is almost entirely a product of Nathan Mackinnon and Jonathan Drouin...
This post was over a week ago but I'll just go on record as saying he isn't a product of Nate and Jo. A few points here and there of course are created by MacKinnon, but KA has an offensive mind of his own. He rushes the puck better than most D in the league and leads defenseman in points I believe.

A thing I noticed this season is his improved defensive play. In this weeks game-day program on Friday, there was an interview with Konrad, and when asked what would you like to improve, he said "my physicality". And it's shown. He's taken the body more often than not which is what I've been begging him to do for 4 years lol. Great to see.

The Moose would've been lost without him last season as he is the one who makes the best break-out passes on our team, and I don't think there's a better Dman (after Ouellet) than KA in the Q.

Funny I had this feeling I should come onto the Sharks board today to update you guys on KA lol. So far so good