View Single Post
10-21-2012, 02:31 AM
Gaudreauby Baker
vCash: 500
From tonights (and some of last nights) Heat Wolves game:

Baertschi- Outstanding. His offensive abilities and creativity are off the charts. Hands, Shot, skating and even showed impressive strength (tossed Kassian like a rag doll). Elite in every sense of the word and I cannot wait for him to play in the NHL full-time. Besides Jake Gardiner he has been the best player I have watched in the AHL this season.

Horak- Impresses me every time I see him play. He is really a solid player. Goood hands, skating ability, and hockey sense. He really doesnt have any elite skills, but besides size he really doesnt have a lot of weaknesses in his game.

Reinhart- Works hard, and just knows the game of hockey. His hockey IQ will be responsible for a large part of his success. I dont think his offensive game will carry over to the NHL but he will be a solid 3rd line center.

Brodie- excellent skater with good offensive tendencies. Defensive game could use a bit of work but his skating helps him compensate for some of his deficiencies.

Akim aliu- If he had hands he'd be a top prospect. Big, physical, good speed and work ethic. Agitates and hurts, gotta enjoy his game.

Schroeder- exhibited good speed and hands. Really could have had a couple points tonight.

Zach Kassian- I wil hate him in a few years. Big, mean, physical, with decent hands and a killer shot. Was the most noticeable player for the wolves in both games I watched.

Eddie Lack- For 5 periods he seemed like a wall. Very big and positionally sound. Very Giguere like.

Mallet- physical and he can really chuck 'em for a guy his age.

superhakan is offline   Reply With Quote