View Single Post
Old
10-21-2012, 05:16 AM
Tomas W

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVZUG View Post
I am a big EV ZUG supporter, so first and for most: Thank you very much for magic zetterberg... he was just awesome during the first two games in the league.

Regarding your discussion about to trade omark to Detroit to keep this line together: I would not. Of course, Omark is a very talented player, but it is mainly Brunner and Zetterberg who play the important part in this line. On the contrary, if Omark would be a better sniper, Zett would have at least 3 Points more in the first two games... For example, in the game yesterday against Langnau, Omark missed a 100% chance (rebound after a Zetterberg shot -> Empty Net!!).

So what I want to say is that almost every guy would be able to play the part of Omark in that line with Zetterberg and Brunner.

And regarding the comment that the swiss league is overrated: Well, I don't know how you rate our league in the states. But please dont take the Zetterberg Points as a scale to do so, as Zug has played against the 2 worst teams of the league by far.

If you want to know anything about EV Zug / Zetterberg / Brunner, I am more than happy to help you out.

Greetings from Switzerland
Do you got a highlights video of last nights game?

Tomas W is offline   Reply With Quote