View Single Post
Old
10-21-2012, 06:56 AM
poetryinmotion

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by makbowles View Post
I don't know if this has been posted already but I'm curious to what you guys think of this list:

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/article...-nail-yakupov/

Galchobustengoalyuk is 8th. It's great that he's that high (ahead of Granlund and Baertschi) but I'm wondering if he could possibly be higher.

Can't remember if I read it here or on another board but a fan said he met Huberdeau and he himself admitted that Galch will probably be better than him. Hamilton looks really good but I don't think I'd prefer him to Alex either. Some have even said that Galch is better than Yak.

I was wondering if his knee factored into all this or that age is a factor(most that ranked higher were drafted a year before him).

Also on a side note, how much better does Mackinnon project over Yuk?
HF's rankings aren't to be taken too seriously, or any other ones for that matter, just be content that we have one of the best prospects in the world. It's what he does in the NHL that will truly matter once all is said and done, look at Landeskog and the praise he's getting. I do believe Gally can top that. And an other thing that's giving me faith is my trust in Timmins.