View Single Post
Old
10-21-2012, 08:18 AM
gleanerguy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RED ARMY EAST View Post
UNB scored 1 goal, then also held Portland to one goal. It seems to me that he must of played fairly well?? How much better could he have played?? They also tied a very strong Maine Black Bears team, from the NCAA, a few days later. Time to take that head out of the coffee pot gleaner!
Whatever that means? All I'm saying is, the kid who played half the game, Mike Lee, was shipped out the next day. I know those decisions aren't made based on that game result. It's usually made before the game, but he plays that game and is sent out. Not dissing or dismissing the beloved program...they'll be number one again after a shutout and sweep on the road. And they'll have a great season. They'll probably get a lot out of those two losses to Moncton. And they may very well win it all and get the parade down Queen Street, if that's what you want to hear.
But there's at least one glaring weakness on the blueline that teams may exploit in a series, there are going to be injuries...I'll put my head back in the coffee pot (?) you go have a little more Kool Aid.

gleanerguy is offline   Reply With Quote