View Single Post
Old
10-21-2012, 11:57 AM
cishockeyfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gleanerguy View Post
Whatever that means? All I'm saying is, the kid who played half the game, Mike Lee, was shipped out the next day. I know those decisions aren't made based on that game result. It's usually made before the game, but he plays that game and is sent out. Not dissing or dismissing the beloved program...they'll be number one again after a shutout and sweep on the road. And they'll have a great season. They'll probably get a lot out of those two losses to Moncton. And they may very well win it all and get the parade down Queen Street, if that's what you want to hear.
But there's at least one glaring weakness on the blueline that teams may exploit in a series, there are going to be injuries...I'll put my head back in the coffee pot (?) you go have a little more Kool Aid.

B....I mean Gleaner Guy, youve been pretty snappy with people of here lately regardless of their favorite team, whats up? No personal opinion is right unless its your opinion?

Just for say you think Fredericton could never and will never support a QMJHL Franchise if a City Rink was built (as youve blunt put in years pass press), doesn't mean others can't believe they could or infact that maybe they would succeed. Only takes one to look at the past history of the Moncton Hawks, Moncton Alpines (1st year Q) Halifax Citadels etc etc, to see Success can happen.

I Know your gonna say WTF? but common let the negativity go and believe in your city for a change its not the 80's and 90's anymore. be more open to others opinions and not isolated to your own as if they are always correct

cishockeyfan is offline   Reply With Quote