Thread: Confirmed with Link: Selanne re-signs with Ducks (1 year, $4.5M)
View Single Post
Old
10-21-2012, 03:53 PM
JabbaJabba

vCash: 500
Teemu is already thinking about next season http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/jaakiekko...aan-lopullista. He doesn't want to rule out the possibility of continuing his career after this "season".

Google's translation is once again hilarious:
"Teemu Selanne is waiting for the other NHL players, like the end of the lockout. At the same time the winger already thinking about next season, little by little patterns.

42-year-old Stanley Cup winner does not knock out the idea that he plays NHL puck next season yet.

- Over the years I have learned that we should never say never. The mood and situations change so quickly. And when you do not have to say anything definitive, so there is no point to say anything, figuring Selanne MTV3 interview in Anaheim.

Even last season Joker increased the Ducks had the best point man.

- I'm 42 years old and I have to think carefully about what and when to leave the leaves. Life is a lot more things than hockey, but this is a very important thing for me is, of course, rolled Selanne.

Ridge dates in Southern California to wear during exercise, and children.

- I have enjoyed such a life, when the games did not have. I have been involved in children's sports activities."

JabbaJabba is offline   Reply With Quote