View Single Post
Old
10-21-2012, 03:43 PM
That

vCash: 500
Bo Horvat had a goal today (10 points in total). He looked really good, created a ton of chances. He showed off some good speed too. He has an incredible defensive game, I think he's going to be a great NHLer. However he lacks a level of finish that you'd expect from someone with his smarts and ability.

Max Domi had two assists (19 points in total), he wasn't really noticeable for me. But then again I'm not really a fan. I just can't see his style of translating to the NHL. With that said he has a tremendous work ethic and is very strong already, so I'm sure he'll make the necessary adjustments.

Nikita Zadorov was a bit quiet. He wasn't as physical as he normally is, he also had a few turnovers, but he skates so well and is very smart. He's still very raw as player, but his potential is huge.

Nicholas Baptiste looked pretty good. He's in a bit of a weird situation because he hasn't been producing, but he's had a ton of chances. He really needs to convert those chances. He protects the puck so well, but doesn't always seem interested in playing. I thought he'd be off to a better start, he only has 4 points in 11 games, but I expect him to picking up the points soon.