View Single Post
Old
10-21-2012, 06:52 PM
HabsPassion

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotProkofievian View Post
I'd take Galchenyuk's side in that debate. Plekanec is about as creative as a mud-brick with the puck. I love pleky for what he is, but a creative playmaker with elite vision he is not. Maybe Pleky can teach Galchenyuk the "skate to the goal-line then wild spinorama pass through the slot that NEVER works," move.
Haha, Agree with everything mentioned. Plekanec, is a turnover machine 5 on 5. He is highly overrated in my eyes. There is a reason why his career statistics have fluctuated greatly throughout his career, he is incapable of making those around him better. He is good, if those around him are good.

A true elite Center will make those around him better. This fits Gally's skill level, and not Plekanecs.

I am not a big FAN of Plekanec, I will admit it. I have watched games and watching him closely . Countless times he gets second assists which only pads stats but was not involved in the play.

+ I love how those who are mentioning Galchenyuk as a consistent 60-70 points Center in the NHL, are comparing him to Plekanec. Hate to break it to you but hes only fallen in the 60-70 point bracket for two seasons of his seven year NHL Career.

Last edited by HabsPassion: 10-21-2012 at 06:57 PM.