View Single Post
Old
10-21-2012, 07:07 PM
Kyle McMahon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six in O6 View Post
There are a lot of if's in your assesment of last night's game in relation to the Eskimos. I think you are flat out wrong. If Hamilton was a better team, they wouldn't be in this situation. On the same note as Calgary, the Esks have lost four games by two points or less. Some teams get those bounces, some teams don't. That's just the type of season it has been.
If Hamilton had won last night they'd have six wins, with Winnipeg visiting them next week. So probably 7 wins heading into the final week. Which means we'd have to win at least one more game to get the crossover, possibly both in a worst-case scenario. I'd put our chances of winning one more game at 50/50. Next week in Montreal is a near-certain loss, and the Stampeders have had horseshoes up their ass all season and could very well win here in the season finale. As it stands now, we need just one of four games to go our way. Calgary will be resting starters in the finale now that they've wrapped up home field, so I'm more confident that we can win that game than if the Stamps still had something to play for.