View Single Post
Old
10-22-2012, 09:59 AM
spits2timechamps

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
I agree with all this as I mentioned on Friday the Bilcke fight was all but a staged fight without it actually being called one. What would have happened if Boughner didn't put out Bilcke? I doubt much happens. I am not criticizing Boughner I just don't see much of a role for Bilcke. We have seen Bilcke for over a year now I think we know what he brings to the table and it's not very much.
I kind of tired of people saying "oh well he only plays 3-5 shifts what possibly can he contribute to the team"

Okay let me explain it this way. If we had Ho-sang on the ice and lets say he's got an extra step that night. Out comes Zweep and Ho-sang starts getting head hunted..hmmm if we had no Bilike, Bowen, Clarke ummm whos going to keep a guy like Zweep in line or put him in the penalty box to keep him away from our players to protect them? Ho-sang ya okay

Bilike, Bowen and a lesser extent Clarke (since he does show some impressive skill) are there for a reason...to play a game of memory match..you put your tough guy we put ours and they both are off the ice so our stars can focus on the game rather than wondering if theyre heads are still on theyre shoulders