View Single Post
Old
10-22-2012, 10:33 AM
John Holmes*
Spuds MacLean™

vCash: 500
Yeah, I am going to make up a story about a player that I think is our best, and probably one of the league superstars in the making for absolutely no reason.

If you guys think that there is no difference between some guy who is actually BUSY (on the ice, working his restaurant) and a guy that is basically standing around just trying to impress the minions with his presence...then fine.

I know Karlsson is young, and I already said MAYBE he'll mature into a leadership role in the future. What more do you want?

The fact that he's never worn a letter at any level, ever, should tell you all you need to know about the guy.

He's a cocky little doosh. If you think I'm a jerk now, you should have met me when I was 21.

I know that guys can't be signing every autograph every time, and I didn't say anything about it on here when I saw it, or when Don Brennan wrote about his mystery man, but when you are forecasting a guy to be a team leader when he hasn't really shown any indication that he has that make up, I'll feel free to chime in.

John Holmes* is offline   Reply With Quote