View Single Post
10-22-2012, 10:14 AM
vCash: 500
Without looking at the points, which seems to be a big thing on this site, this would be my list from what I've seen. You sometimes have to look a little further that the point total since not all teams are looking for goal scorer's. Some higher level teams are looking for some grit, some are looking for defensive style etc. and it would be great to have the full package but most teams will tell you that they have their goal scorer's. Also, you may have kids put into different roles that they are not accustomed to right away. I think we can all agree that this even happens in the Big leagues. You either adjust or you don't advance. It is early in the season but these player's at least show that they are willing to compete. I've seen many player's with great point totals but horrible +/-. There are several player's on this list who still play around too much with the puck at their own blue lines which is almost a cardinal sin if I may, almost 0 backchecking and still don't understand who to back check. This is where the Coach comes into play. If all player's were superstars then we wouldn't see a coach bend over and explain what he did wrong.

mrscout is offline   Reply With Quote