Thread: Proposal: Cgy - wsh
View Single Post
Old
10-22-2012, 10:38 AM
txpd

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MW6 View Post
That's not what I offered for Bouwmeester.. But for Cammalleri and Giordano I would seriously consider it though.
i know that. i know you badly want capitals trades, but it would be helpful if you looked at the capitals roster with some reality. the capitals have fast tracked both johansson and orlov. they by all accounts love them both. why bother mentioning them in trade threads? mcphee is pretty transparant. you know the players that might be traded. talk about them.

you think mcphee would consider trading brooks laich? i'd say there is no chance. in a salary cap league a player that can play more than one position is a major payroll expander. laich can a quality 3rd player on a top 2 line. he can play a solid 3rd line. he can do that at any of the 3 forward positions. he has and can play first pp unit and 1st pk unit and belong there. add that he is a legit #4-5 defenseman when asked to play there.

i dont really care who the player is coming the other way or how much some caps fans thinks he talks to much or is overpayed. mcphee is not going to trade him.

txpd is online now   Reply With Quote