Thread: Prospect Info: Prospect Index 2012-2013
View Single Post
Old
10-22-2012, 10:47 AM
Zip15

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfb392 View Post
Might as well put it here: I've watched the past few Chicago Wolves games and Kassian has looked good.
Mobility looks way better, he's hustling more consistently, is willing to drop the gloves (Matthew Coller would be thrilled), and has stood out positively in all three of the games (two against Abbotsford and one against Peoria, which I watched to get a look at Jaden Schwartz).
They said he dropped 15 pounds and did some MMA training during the summer.
Don't know why some around here turned on him so quickly but it's good to see him starting well.

Also look out for another Armia video soon; it'll be his latest game against Ilves, in which he had 1+1.
You've been around here long enough to know that when you pose a Player 1 v. Player 2 dichotomy, people trash the player they don't prefer. I think most of the pro-Hodgson crowd recognized what Zack brought to the table, but understood that, at the time of the trade, there was such a dire need for a center with Hodgson's ability.

It's good to see both doing well: Kassian with three goals in five games, and Hodgson leading the AHL in assists.