View Single Post
Old
10-22-2012, 01:49 PM
ReginKarlssonLehner
Classless, no rispek

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Holmes View Post
Right now I don't see Karlsson in a leadership role. Maybe in time he will mature enough to grow into it, but right now, he's a little ********* in my opinion.

I like his game a lot, but he has a long way to go in the other aspects of being a pro player, and fan ambassador. I've seen him blow off little kids asking for autographs.

I saw Don Brennan mention that he saw the same thing but he wouldn't say who it was due to his "already rocky relationship" with said player, but as soon as I read it, I knew it was EK.

Seriously...what kind of jackass blows off little kids. He was parading around with some agent or something, not like he was in a hurry to get anywhere.

I'm not saying he'll never get there, but he sure isn't on the right path right now.
Loooooooooooooool, such a weak argument. Have you seen Sakic and Messier deal with fans? In 5 years, if he continues his play which i expect him to, he will be mature enough to be the Captain of this team and should be, unless Cowen plays like a number one defense man by that time, then I can see him captaining the team.

ReginKarlssonLehner is offline   Reply With Quote