View Single Post
Old
10-22-2012, 02:29 PM
Bruins Stooge
Spread Out

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Good grief, talk about mob mentality. Krejci's talking about Bettman's "bargaining," not playing in the NHL. Of course NBCsports is going to grab the "money quote" and feature it prominently. It's how journalism works.

From the original article, through Google translate, but the gist is understandable:

Break out the pitchforks and torches!
Agree with you Artie. Do people really think he's talking about his pay and what not? Not at all, theres no way DK is that shallow minded. He's talking about the bargaining process and how awful Bettman has handled it all. Players have come and gone, but still under Bettman there's been 3 lockouts. Regardless of the circumstances, that is inexcusable.

Edit: I will agree "treated as animals" is taking it a bit far, but otherwise DK is exactly right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire View Post
I agree.

Where do I sign up to be treated like animal by Bettman?
Again, see above. Everyone's issues are relative. It's like a celebrity complaining about paprazzi. They realize the amount they make and the luxuries they can enjoy, but that still doesn't mean any inconvenience or annoyance can't be called one, just because of their situation. Bettman treats them in the bargaining situation extremely cold, as if the guy doesn't care. He treats the players, coaches, and fans unsympathetic if nothing else.